Coochie Island News (CIN) is the best independent paper in Brisbane!
CIN is published monthly with a readership of 3,000 and it’s distributed to 29 outlets on Coochie, Victoria Point, Redland Bay, Mt Cotton, Capalaba, Cleveland, CBD and Southbank and is available online 24/7 in colour.
Print and online copies are free. We now offer a Home Delivery Subscription (Coochiemudlo Island only). Distribution is the 1st Friday of every month.
COVID-19 Update: Outlets may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions – as at 23/6/20 most outlets have successfully re-opened.
- Curlew Cafe
- Oasis on Coochiemudlo
- Red Rock Cafe
- Seminara Apartments
- Lucky Charm Newsagency
- Town Centre News Newsagency
- Victoria Point News, Pelican’s Nest
- Victoria Point Kiosk Rock n Roll Cafe
- Expresso Bar Cafe
- Flannerys Organic & Wholefood Market & Cafe
- YMCA, Victoria Point
- Redland Bay Newsagency
- IGA Redland Bay
- The Jetty Store
- Redlands Coast Lifestyle Information Centre, Redland Bay Jetty
- Redland Bay Bakery
- Breakfast Thyme Cafe
- Brown’s Bakery Cafe
- Nextra Cleveland Newsagent
- Jeppo’s Cafe
- Donald Simpson Community Centre
- Wray Organic Cafe and Marketplace
- The Vintage Apron
- Coffee Club Cafe, Capalaba Park
- IGA Wondall, Manly West